Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The latest with us :)

We hiked - well walked up ASU mountain on Tuesday. It isn't really a hike - just a steep walk up asphalt. But it was still a work out ;)

Reyn and Royce - Royce fell asleep once we got to the top. He did great though :)

This is the pack Reyn got with his birthday money. It has a shade, but it's in the truck and I didn't want to go get it.



When I brush my teeth somehow I am always holding Royce, he always grabs at my toothbrush, so I gave him his own. Now we brush out teeth together :). He has 2 teeth now ;)


This picture looks like a mug shot haha!





Always has a smile for his momma :)




He does weird things with his tongue lately. This is one of them I was able to take a picture of.







He loves to chew on water bottles! This picture is just so funny !






6 comments:

Jewelia Eagar said...

Kendee is doing weird things with her tounge too - she's always sucking on it. She has no teeth yet, that crazy that royce has two! We should get together soon :)

Jodi and Jason said...

I LOVE that picture of him with the water bottle, he is adorable! So we talked for like an hour this morning and I forgot to tell you that we could even get together at lunch time or something on saturday. For some reason I told my mom we'd come out to her house this weekend thinking it was the 14th and then realized it was a week before you and I were getting together. oops. Sorry I had to get off the phone so quickly, they are moving me to a new primary class so she wanted to give me my manual and tell me about my new kids. It was so good to talk to you! Hopefully this saturday will work out for us to see each other. Love ya Heidi!

Crystal said...

He is getting so BIG!! He is soo handsome!!!Adam has been sick this week, so he isn't going to go to the valley. Alaya has been sick too! I had to take her to the ER the other night in ShowLow cause she was running a high fever and had a horrible cough. Come to find out she has croup. ahh! So they had to give her a SHOT! So its been a great vacation haha!

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

I love the picture with the water bottle. It reminds me of my oldest son, Kaysen. He still loves water bottles. Royce is getting so big! He is definatly a cutie!!

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

That backpack is so cool! What a sweet daddy, he got something for his baby with his birthday money! I also love love love the picture with the water bottle, way too cute for his own good.

Pragers Place said...

thats so fun!! we have a pack like that too its fun to tote them around. he is getting so chubba : )