Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SAN DIEGO



Kissing Mr. Toad while holding my sleeping boy.


Donny and Hannah having fun on the beach. They were so brave - it was so windy!


mom and royce on the beach





dad and royce on the beach



our little family on the pier

Cindy and Royce playing



grandpa borrego and royce
hottie hubby


bubba




Alright, sorry lots and lots of pictures! So on Saturday March 21st we headed to San Diego! It was so much fun. We got to the house and then went out and had pizza :)
Sunday morning we headed off to Disneyland - I know on the sabbath. It was cold, but so much fun. We took Royce on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, the Haunted Mansion - Mr Toads Wild Ride. I think that was it for him. Then Reyn and I went on those rides, plus Splash Mountain and Indiana Jones. It rained on our way to Disneyland, we saw a 9 car pile up and a cop car pushing a Jaguar out of the road, pretty entertaining. Hopefully there weren't any major injuries. So we got to Disneyland, and it was COLD. We had jackets on luckily. We didn't get there til maybe 11 a.m. We stayed til 8:30 p.m. Royce was amazing, he is such a trooper!
When we got back to the house I jumped out of the truck to guide Reyn into the garage, and while getting out, I noticed a pretty big dent on the passenger side right behind the head light! Someone hit us in the parking garage while we were at Disneyland! I haven't taken a picture of it yet, but I will! We were soooo mad! People are so mean sometimes!
On Monday Reyn, Royce and I met up with one of my friends (Cindy) for breakfast. We ate at World Famous. It was pretty good. Then we hung out and talked most of the day. Cindy and I went shopping :) and ate so much food! It was great to see her.
Tuesday we cleaned the house and did all the laundry and got ready to drive back home. We did go out to eat breakfast and walked around on the beach. And then did a little more shopping :)
We had such a great time. Thank you to my parents and family for such a fun trip. And thank you to my in laws for allowing us to stay in their house. ;)
Also Royce turned 7 months yesterday! Yikes! He is getting so big! We love our little guy!
I am sure I will have more pictures to post coming soon. Sorry.










6 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

Hey! I told you that you can just steal my pictures. I uploaded them...ALL of them to winkflash finally. haha. Man, that internet connection is so dumb sometimes.
But you have my password and what not to get into my account for winkflash. Just steal those.
Thanks to Doug and Ellen for letting us stay at their wonderful condo! :)
I had a blast. haha.
p.s. who just goes to Disney Land on Sunday? geez. haha

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

looks like a fun trip! why wasn't i stuffed into your suitcase??

Nikki said...

Soooo Fun, I have been dying to go to Disneyland. It's my happy place. Glad you had a good time. Cute picture of you and Royce on the beach.

Jessie Lewis said...

What a fun weekend. I can't wait until we can go to the beach someday. Hey we're gonna hike Camelback this weekend; did you guys want to come?

Webb said...

I must say, you're much nicer parents than me... I refuse to take any children to Disneyland until they're at least tall enough to ride all the rides! For Ellery (being on the short side (not sure where those genes came from... mail man?) She probably won't be able to go till she's 12 or 13!

I still like Disneyland too much to waste it carting around a baby or small child that is always: hungry, poopy or sleepy... it's bad enough Millie has to put up with me and those conditions! :)

Glad you guys had a good time!

Great pix!!!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Looks like fun. We are gonna have to go when we get back to AZ. JUNE 13. I cant wait.