Saturday, March 14, 2009

PICTURES













Aubrey and Amanda came to town last weekend. And we took pictures :) I just haven't posted them yet, til now, sorry. Aubrey took Amanda's senior pictures down here. We were all over the place haha. These photos of Royce however are here in my town home area. We had fun with the two girls here. It was fun taking pictures and hanging out. Thanks Aubrey for taking so many cute pictures of our little Royce :)
This weekend we are heading to SAN DIEGO! SO I am sure I will have many more pictures and adventures to come.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

what a cutie! I love the last one, it's like he's trying so hard to pretend he doesn't know what he's doing! have fun on your trip!

Nikki said...

Those pictures are so darling, great for Easter. The grass looks so green and pretty. Have so much fun in San Diego.