Wednesday, February 25, 2009

28 Reasons I love REYN


















Reyn -

1. RIDICULOUSLY GOOD LOOKING!


2. Wonderful husband - BEST EVER!


3. Amazing dad


4. Faithful


5. Encouraging


6. Honest


7. Outgoing


8. Educated


9. Hard worker - thank you for making it possible for me to be a stay at home mom.


10. Knowledgeable in the gospel.


11. Kind


12. Loving


13. A friend to everyone


14. Spontaneous


15. HUGE HEART


16. Affectionate


17. Generous


18. Thoughtful


19. Clever


20. Helpful


21. Happy


22. Funny


23. Caring


24. Devoted


25. Grateful


26. Compassionate


27. Unconditional


28. MY BEST FRIEND!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY REYN! I love you!



I hope you have a wonderful day :)

5 comments:

AuBreY LyNn said...

Happy Birthday Reyn! I hope you have a super awesome day! Thanks for being such a great husband to my sister Heidi!!! And for taking care of her! Remember to eat lots of cake....haha.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Happy Birthday Reyn! Have a great day!!

Fullerton Family said...

Happy Birthday Reyn!

Nope, I don't have your number, I've been through too many phones!!

My # is 9283687771 so give me a call!

Jodi and Jason said...

i know it is so great that no matter how long we haven't talked it's like no time has passed as soon as we see each other again! We've always been like that, since like 3rd grade! So what are you guys doing next Saturday, the 14th? I don't think we have any plans so we should go to dinner that night. In one year you will get to put Royce in nursery. Last year at this time I didn't even think I'd want to send my baby to nursery. But now I know he will have so much more fun in nursery than he will with us, and we will actually learn something in church now, lol.

Erica Wiezbowski said...

happy, happy birthday, reyn!