Monday, March 9, 2009

BEANIE

She isn't dead, just retarded, haha. j/k

This is Beanie! She has been living at our house for 3 weeks now, maybe 4? Anyway she is Reyn's parents dog. They were out of town a while back and instead of us driving out to tend to Beanie every day we brought her here. And so far she has become a permanent fixture to our backyard. She is around 9 or 10 years old. She is a pretty good little dog. I take her for walks when I can. She does pretty well, I think I am the first one to introduce her to a walk with a leash haha. I never wanted a dog, but I figure since she is already part of the Gunnell family and already trained then Reyn can live out his fantasy of having a dog. Haha!
That's all - I needed to add a new post, but I didn't have much to post about yet. And I hadn't posted about Beanie yet, so there ya go :)
In 2 weeks we are going to San Diego with my family, so I am sure to have plenty to blog about then. :)

3 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

That's a good idea, dog-sit to get it out of their system and then you can send him back home! I am so sad that I forgot to take pictures on Saturday! We should've got some of Royce and Jack! I had my camera in my purse the whole time. And I don't have my carpet yet, we should get it by the end of the month. I'll post before and after pictures, I'm very excited!

The Roberts Family said...

Hahaha little beanie. hahaha. well, glad reyn has a doggy at his house now. :)
beanie can beat the cats up.

Jenna said...

Heidi! So we tracked down your blog :) Someday maybe we'll get the hang of this blogging thing. What a silly/cute little dog!