Monday, September 1, 2008

This will put a smile on your face ;)

Here is my precious baby boy. He is so sweet, so far he is a very laid back baby. He is only a week and a day today. But so far he has a wonderful personality. I just can't believe he is here! Being a mom is beyond anything i could have ever imagined. It is amazing the love i have for Royce. And how much love he has in return. Even if it is just so i will feed him, change him, bathe him and all the other fun stuff. I love being a mom, i love having a precious spirit in my home.

6 comments:

Mauricio and Tiffany said...

Congrats!!! He is so precious! I bet you make the best mom. And of course he loves you, not only because you take care of him. Heidi you have the kind of personality that is impossible not to love! It's just a given. I hope you know I miss and love you. I am so happy for you!

AuBreY LyNn said...

i love him. he is so freakin cute!!!!!!!!! and you'll have to tell me a good weekend to go there, maybe when reyn is working so your not by yourself!? Will that work!? Da just let me know. And then i will bring my lap top and camera and we will take pictures galore! i love you!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

i love baby Royce!! I'm a horrible friend and still owe you guys a present. is there anything you still need? or should i suprise you?

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

Congrats!! This is Mandi-I would think you would remember me- you came to mine and Brandon's wedding :) Anyways- I found your blog on Nikki Shumway's blog!! (She's one of my best friends) I was so excited to see you and Reyn!! Your baby is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to hear from you! Check out our blog bmhemming.blogspot.com

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

he is so handsome! It is probably the greatest thing in the world to be a mom. and it's fun that we get to experience it at the same time even though we're miles apart. good luck heidi chelle! luv ya

Rhonda said...

Hello it is Rhonda Gunnell, Uncle Steve's wife. He is just adorable and beautiful.......Royce, I luv his name. Congrats and enjoy him!