Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ONE MONTH TODAY!!!!!

Gunner (our nephew) holding Royce - he did a good job ;)

Remi (our niece) with Royce. She always says "My baby". She loves her new cousin.




















Wow! does time fly or what? Whoa! So Royce is a month old today. I can't believe he has been in our home for a whole month! He is such a funny baby. Always making funny faces. He always makes the ZooLander (w/ Ben Stiler & Owen Wilson) face, BLUE STEEL - MAGNUM. Haha! We love our little boy. He is so much fun.

4 comments:

AuBreY LyNn said...

I love the little zoolander baby! haha he is so cute. i love him! when we go there in a few weeks, i call holding him whenever i want! :)

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

so stinkin cute heidi! I can't believe how big gunner and remi are! holy cow!Royce is too dang cute for words! miss you!

Cynthia Gibbons said...

He is very, very, very, ridiculously good looking!!
Love you girl!
Cynthia

Jodi and Jason said...

Heidi! He is so adorable! I love his big beautiful eyes. I'm so happy for you! That Zoolander face is so funny!