Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ROYCE!




Here is our little bundle of joy. He is so sweet! We have been very blessed. So far Royce is a very easy going little guy. He just cries when he is hungry, needs a diaper change, or is really tired. Then i wrap him very tight in a blanket and rock him a bit, he usually goes right to sleep. He is a fun baby so far, when ever he has his binky he holds it with his hands. It's so funny. We love him and are so grateful to be blessed with such a precious piece of Heaven.

6 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

he is getting so big already! we need to go out so we can get our Royce fix!

AuBreY LyNn said...

Yep, I have the cutest nephew ever in the whole entire world! He is so freakin' cute. I love him! Squeeze him for me, and pinch his lil cheeks for me. And give him a big fat kiss for me as well. hahaha. I love him. Ok, well i will let you know when i can come to take pictures! Hopefully by then he'll be fitting into his clothes better! haha. Well i love you!

Jodi and Jason said...

thanks for putting up more pictures! He is so adorable. You added me to facebook, so I set one up last night. We need to get together some time!

teviawall said...

YEAH!! More pictures. Thanks for putting them up there. I will get out to see you one of these days, hopefully before Royce leaves on his mission!! We have Bret's family in town this week, but I am hoping things will slow down soon. Looks like you are being a wonderful mommie! Love ya girl.

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

I love him! He is so adorable. I want to hold that cute bundle of joy. Maybe next week I'll stop by if thats ok. Love ya girl!

Christie said...

Adorable!