Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well this is heidi right now posting. haha i just happened to have a chance to get on here. Thank you Aubrey for posting. You are doing great, keep it up in case i still don't get back on here again. We have plenty of cute pictures of him, but we never wrote about him. Royce James Gunnell born Sunday, August 24, 2008 @ 9:38 a.m. He was 5 lbs 11 oz 18 inches long. He was 2 weeks and 5 days early. WE were not expecting him so soon! It really caught us by surprise. But he is here, and he is healthy! Thanks again Aubrey for posting and taking care of me with this blog. :)

3 comments:

The Blakes said...

All the pictures are great! Congrats on your sweet little boy!

heatherhite said...

Hi Heidi! I don't know if you remember me or not, but we went to the ballet with your mom and family one time. Is that ringing any bells? Our moms were really good friends. I found you through the Webb's blog. Anyway, it's great to see how well you're doing. Can't believe you're a mommy! CONGRATS!!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Hi Heidi, I saw Aubrey's post on her blog and decided to peek in on yours:). I don't know if you remember me at all, but it is Jolyn (McNeil). I just wanted to say congrats, he is absolutely adorable....you guys did good:)!