Friday, September 19, 2008

Taking a step back in time

me and reyn in san diego - probably 2006 sometime.

reyn, heidi, kena and landi up at sunrise. kena and landi were our friends from albania

reyn and heidi taking photos for our wedding video - back before we were even married! march or april 2005
ok so it's weird i know to have these pictures being posted just now. well i just learned how to get my pictures from my camera to my computer. i may just be taking way more pictures now! because i didn't know how to get the pictures to my computer i haven't take any pictures. so there you go.

2 comments:

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

you are too funny! I know how to get mine there but Andrew hates taking random photos. So we don't have a lot. . . well any of just life! Enjoy it! luv ya!

Mary-Sunshine said...

I love looking at old pictures and remembering those days! Your little man is sooo dang cute!