Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lakeside trip-Amanda's bridal shower

Royce making a "snow" angel

King Royce in Hannah's bed. He slept with her the night we stayed up there. Thanks Hannah for letting him take over your bed.


Royce in Hannah's room watching Sponge bob.


Amanda opening all her gifts! She got a lot of really good stuff!


Amanda opening my gift.



the delicious food table! it was SO good!
Dad was in charge of picking up her cake! And this is what he did with it! Oh dad!


SISTERS!
Papa was in charge of entertaining Royce during the shower. I came in to check on them and Royce was just hanging out they were watching A Bugs life.

Uncle Donny playing legos with Royce.


SNOW!



sleet - driving to Globe.
Busy weekend. Friday I had Lena then had to get packed up. Saturday morning Royce and I drove to Aubrey's mom in laws house to pick her up. Then we drove on to Globe to get Grannie. It rained/sleeted/snowed the entire drive! We go up to Lakeside for all the snow! It snowed about 6 inches the whole day Saturday. I was worried that because of the snow that there may not be a good turn out to Amanda's shower. But I was pleasantly surprised at how many people did come! It was great! Amanda had such great support and received SO many great gifts! It was a lot of fun. That night we watched Fire in the Sky. Then Sunday came around and the snow slowly started to melt. The morning was barely 8 degrees! But luckily warmed up some. We went to sacrament then came home and loaded up the truck. The roads were all cleared up by the time we left and We were glad to see Reyn! I have such a hard time traveling and staying over night with out Reyn. I am glad Royce and I were able to go up though. I am glad we were able to spend that time with my family. Royce was very excited to see Reyn, so was I. Well be going back up there in less than a month for Amanda and Cj's wedding! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

wow look at that snow! I can't believe Amanda is getting married, she looks all grown up now.

Brie said...

I think you made a mistake on your post. You said Amanda's bridal shower. That implies that Amanda is old enough to get married. We both know that can't possibly be true! She is still in like 8th grade right? : )