Saturday, April 16, 2011

6 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Reyn and I at FOGO DE CHAO.

Our dessert :) Reyn made reservations online and it asked for a special occasion and he put "anniversary" so when they brought out our dessert this is how it looked! So sweet!
Light was too bright so we disappeared haha. But that is us standing in front of the sign.
When Reyn came home to pick me up he brought me these :) I love receiving flowers!


We've made it to 6 years! And I am so blessed to have Reyn as my spouse for time and all eternity! Reyn did a good job at surprising me with our anniversary night out. He told me to be ready by 5 and to be dressed nice and to be starving. :) So I was obedient and was ready and excited, and starving :) We really enjoyed the restaurant. We ate sooo much though! I am grateful for Reyn. I am a lucky girl! Happy 6 years to us!

2 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Happy 6 years! Congratulations!

Brie said...

Glad you guys got to have such a good night celebrating your lives together! Congrats and happy anniversary!