Monday, April 25, 2011

EASTER 2011

Royce and Remi playing in the sand.


the kids playing dodge ball.



Royce loves the sand box and burying the rake.




Royce's face looks funny ha. But look at that jump! and his hair haha.



Royce loves the trampoline!








Deena and Royce running fast








Royce with his 2 Easter baskets.







Found another Easter egg!







and another....





he doesn't quite see this egg. We had to show him. then he picked it up and put it back haha.


here is the beginning of the Easter egg hunt.






Royce digging into his Easter basket. he was soo excited! and looked so handsome!









HAPPY EASTER!



We really enjoyed Easter this year. Royce is getting so big and understanding a lot more. he spotted his Easter basket and went right to it and started digging through it. it was fun to see his little face light up as he took everything out.


Of course I can't just write about our Easter treasures without including out Savior! I KNOW he lives and I know He made it possible for us to live again as well! I am grateful for my Savior and His sacrifice for me. What a wonderful blessing to know of my Saviors love and all he has done for me.


































0 comments: