Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend fun

He is always giving me good looking smiles!


Look at those pretty blue eyes.
BIG BOY! Sitting up now~ sorry it's kinda a blurry picture. My phone has been crapping out on me. And my pictures from it aren't so good anymore.



Here he is again! Mr Toughstuff :)





Cousin Jhade and Royce! he doesn't sit still for anything. Not even for a picture with his cute cousin.












well this weekend we went up to Lakeside. And hung out on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday Royce pretty much mastered sitting up! Yikes! He is getting so big. On Sunday we woke up to snow! Lots and lots of snow. We had a blast hanging out with the fam. Finally saw Madagascar 2 and Dark knight. :) On Sunday we went to sacrament meeting and then came back and made dinner. Then we drove home. We had to get back before the snow started to stick on the roads. We had to take the Globe way home, because Heber is always way bad when it snows. And we don't have 4 wheel drive. Globe way was clear and easy driving. Well as easy as a canyon gets. It was Royces first time going that way. That night he was up every hour! I don't know if it was his ears popping or what! But not a fun night. Oh well.
I can't believe Royce is sitting up now! What a big boy! He still doesn't roll over. He does speak though. Haha, when ever I talk about him sitting now it sounds like I am talking about a dog. He does pant like one sometimes. And he slobbers a lot! Maybe he is a dog. Haha Just kidding. Not nice I know. He gives the best hugs though. He is such a sweet little boy! We just love him so much! He is such a blessing.






1 comments:

AuBreY LyNn said...

yes, he is a VERY CUTE baby. And thanks for coming this weekend. :) it was fun!
Even though the stupid snow decided to eat everything. hahah. my car is COVERED this morning. i am waiting for it to warm up and defrost...
well i love you!!! squeeze fat bubba for me.