Saturday, February 14, 2009

VALENTINES DAY!









* Well today was a very busy day! But it was good :) I got a new cell phone the Envy2. Reyn is waiting to get his upgrade til we know if he is getting into a school. So I got my upgrade for Vday. I would have kept my other phone, I loved it, but the battery kept dying. And it had been dropped like a thousand times! SO it was time for a new one. So far I like new phone. It will take some time to get used to. Im kinda a bonehead when it comes to technology. haha.
* So my gift to Reyn wasn't so elaborate. It was homemade and not as cool as mine. But I never make homemade gifts so it made these more meaningful I suppose. I melted chocolate and molded it into lips for Reyn :) It was fun. I also got together with some friends and she had the idea to make the felt fortune cookies. SO that is what I made. And I put some fortunes in the cookies ;)
* We also had a wedding to go to tonight. And we had free food - PRIME RIB, SALAD, POTATOES, ROLLS! So good, probably better than what we would have had if we went to a restaurant. Then we got to dance while we were there :) We did have Royce with us, he slept during dinner. And woke up to dance.
* It was a great Valentines day. It's funny because we never really do anything for Vday, but this year was different. Well we hope everyone had a good day. And have a good weekend.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Hey I got your comment - my next furlough day off i'll be in Tucson but then after that, we should hang out. I keep seeing these dang cute pics of Royce on yours and Aubrey's blogs and I really want to meet him in person! He's so cute!! So i'll keep you posted and we'll have to get together soon!

AuBreY LyNn said...

You done good shishta!!!!!! I like it! I am sure Reyn LOVED it.
And you really need to get used to your phone....hahahahaa your texts with "GJUEKDUN *&^&E$(E$ JHSHFIENFGKJDH KDHF LSHF(EOT (#&%^#* HFSAKUERHD" are really getting harder to code out. hahahaha!
i love you lots Heidi! Squeeze little fatsy for me!!!

Nikki said...

Adam just got the same phone except his isn't red...he likes it a lot. Glad you two lovebirds had a great vday!

Nikki said...

Our trip was fun. I enjoyed going to the L.A. Temple.

Umm Adam's phone hasn't done that I think....he's asleep or I would ask him, but I think something must be wrong with your telephono. That's crappy....isn't that just how it goes at times. So annoying, hope you get a different one or get it fixed.