Wednesday, November 25, 2009

weekend pictures








Well this last weekend Nov 21 and 22nd my family was here. So we had Thanksgiving on Sunday. Since my parents and younger siblings were here and my 2 sisters both had work off we had our Thanksgiving early. It was delicious! We then went over to the temple and took family pictures. Which Royce is getting harder and harder to get pictures with. HE always has to have something to entertain him. So the cell phone the football. Whatever kept him quiet and kind of focused. We had a great time with the family.
And this Thursday Royce and I are heading to the Gunnell Thanksgiving. With out Reyn :( Then that evening my 2 sisters are coming over here for some Mexican food! Tacos and beans and salsa and chips! SO MUCH FOOD! Oh well it's the holidays.
Happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:

Just Be You said...

Your pictures are so adorable Heidi...I can't believe how big Royce is getting. I need to see that little guy soon. Yummy ...I remember those little holiday fiesta's with your family , tons of delicious food!
Happy Holidays!

Heather said...

so so so cute!!! gave up on freestone, huh?

Jodi and Jason said...

cute pictures! sorry Royce wouldn't cooperate, I know your pain! We kept feeding Jackson smarties when we did our family pictures to try to get him to at least kind of behave! Hope you have a great holiday weekend! Love ya!