Tuesday, December 1, 2009

15 months and 7 days

royce loves playing in his little bus! it's a great learning toy for him.

Royce and cousin Jhade. Royce linked his arm with hers. sooo cute!

Royce playing with uncle Donny's hummer.


Checking under the hood



Royce loves to read his books. And I love that Royce loves to read his books.




He saw I had the camera out, so i had to take a picture of him.




we went into Aunt Amanda's work and we dressed him up.




Royce loves to try to get Eva to laugh. They are good little friends. it's fun to watch them interact.



Well I totally suck at updating about Royce! He is our little fifteen month old now. I can't believe it! 3 more months and he will be in NURSERY! So weird! Where does the time go?! Royce is a lot of fun. He is learning to communicate with us through sign language. I need to continue teaching more words. SO far he signs more, eat and please. Which him just knowing those 3 really helps. It keeps him from screaming at us to get what he wants. We just have him show us what he wants more of and he sometimes does please. I've been trying to teach him milk and all done. But it all takes time. I am just glad he is communicating with me. Royce just recently started folding his hands and jabbering a prayer when we are saying prayer. It's so fun. He is learning so much! We really have to watch what we do and say around him because he is a little copy cat. He says mom, dad, papa, ball, down, and i think he tries to say cool. haha. which cracks me up. I know he says more things. but I'm not sure what they are I'm not even sure he knows what they are. haha. Royce LOVES music. He will dance to any kind of music. He also loves spinning in circles. We call it his spin mode. we have to watch him carefully because he gets pretty dizzy. He also does a little jig. haha. where he just quick steps in place and sometimes moves his hands too. It is soo soo funny! He is a good little boy. He loves other kids. His new thing lately is waving and saying hi! he will wave at anyone. and says hi to everyone. it's so sweet. he is a joy to have in our home. we are so grateful for our little wild boy. He loves when Eva is here. they play together so well. he tries to sit on her. she pulls his hair. and neither cry about it. so it must not hurt either kid. it's been good for Royce to have Eva come over here 3 days a week. it is teaching him patience. and it is teaching me patience and how to manage 2 kids. Luckily though our next kid won't be 5 months younger than Royce. Haha.
Well that's the latest on Royce. I suck at updating on him like i used to.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

What an adorable boy Royce is! It's hard to believe Jack was that little a year ago. That's cool that you are teaching him sign language, a little boy I used to watch knew a lot of words in sign and it really helped.

Jodi and Jason said...

I know we need to plan a time when we come out there just to see you guys, every time we're over in Mesa our whole time gets planned for us!

Jessie Lewis said...

Royce is so cute with Eva. Maddie barely tolerates her. I cant wait for Maddiw and Royce to be friends in nursery.

jon♥kara said...

Your little boy is adorable! I'm so happy to see Reyn got accepted to AT Still! I'm so happy for you guys, it will go by so fast I promise. Jon's already a year and a half in and if feels like we just started. We should all get together for dinner!