Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Diaper cake


Well on Saturday we went up to Lakeside. My good friend Cynda had a baby shower. So I made her a diaper cake! My first time making one. I loved how it turned out. Cynda and her hubby are big hunters. I always say Cynda is my redneck friend. :) SO on the cake there is a white tail deer and some bear slippers. And some of the ribbon is in pink camouflage. She loved it! It was so fun to put together. We had a great weekend up there. We didn't get to stay long. But we enjoyed the time with the family. Royce liked climbing up and down my parents stairs and playing with uncle Donny's hummer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

I've always wanted to make a diaper cake. You did a great job Heidi!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Heidi you are the greatest! That is oh so cute!