Friday, April 24, 2009

8 MONTHS!



Auntie Marlo got Royce this lil devil binky
WOW! Would you believe that our little Royce is 8 months old today?!? He is growing and learning so much! We love our little boy! He is climbing on everything always trying to stand up. He wants to crawl, but it isn't coming to him as fast as he would like it to. He is babbling like crazy. He calls out "mama" when he is crying. He says "bubba" and "ball". It's so cute! He is so smart. Always figuring out new things. Royce we love you and are so so excited to continue to watch you learn and grow!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

BrImHaLl FaMiLy said...

I love the devil binki! I know I have said this before but he sure is cute!

The Roberts Family said...

I love Royce.

I have the cutest little nephew ever! Ooooo i love him!

I cannot believe how old he is. ;)
haha he is just my favorite!

I love you too sis! :)

Burgan said...

He is looking chubby and cute! I love that bedding that he has! Our babies are growing up so fast, I can't even believe it. Lilly took her first step on Earth Day. Man time flies...