Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4 YEARS!













Well today is our 4 year anniversary! Can't believe it's already been 4 years. Reyn had to work today, so we celebrated yesterday.
We hiked camelback first thing yesterday morning. And this time we made it to the top! It is NOT an easy hike. Reyn is amazing, he carried Royce all the way and down in the backpack.
Then my dad surprised us by coming to town and we went out to lunch to Mattas with him. Justin (our friend) came with us too :) The food was delicious! Thanks dad for treating us to lunch.
Then Royce and I hung out for a bit, Reyn went out to the lake with his dad. To make sure the wave runner worked.
We took a little nap, and then went to Reyn's parents house. They babysat Royce for us and we went to dinner! We had Outback Steakhouse. We ate so stinking much! I am still too full today to eat haha.
I am so Grateful for Reyn for such a wonderful husband and dad that he is. We are only growing stronger as the years go by. I know we will only continue to grow and learn as a couple. I love you Reyn! Thanks for working so hard for our little family.


7 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

happy anniversary Heidi!!! 4 years sure flies huh?! I'm so glad that you and Reyn are still so happy. you deserve the best! love ya girl!!!

Chelsea said...

Happy Anniversary! Four years is a long time and so many more to come!

Burgan said...

What a sweet post! Happy late anniversary you two!

Webb said...

YAY! Four Years! Congrats! (sorry so late).

I'll back you up on that hike stuff... Camelback is pretty tough! Millie carried Ellery the whole way up and back on her own when we did it... she was in her tummy... but still.

Sounds like you've had a good four years! Wish you the best in all that is to come!

Love you guys!

The Roberts Family said...

Wooooo Hoooo. I already said happy anniversary! :) haha. But this is a good post. I love you both so much! you are the best 2nd parents anyone could ask for! and so patient! Thanks to you both for loving me and treating me with respect.
aAhhhhh i love it. I look up to you two, and i cannot wait to get married and just continue to watch you two as great examples! :)

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

hey sweetie! you guys are so cute it kills me! i love that you always have timee to do stuff as a family and there is ALWAYS a camera! miss you!

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Adam and I would love to go out on an adventure with you guys sometime. I don't know about hiking cuz of my big belly but we definitely need to do dinner or something. Love ya girl!