Monday, May 4, 2009

Random

Well for the last like 6 months, ok like year Reyn has been planning on going to Havasupai with his friends. I was off and on thinking about going. But last month I decided that NOPE, I can't leave my little Royce behind. It would be too hard for whoever is babysitting him. And way hard for me. So I wasn't going to go. Well Thursday last week the boys found out that they can't go into Havasupai, it is CLOSED! Due to the "swine flu" Dumb flu. So the boys don't get to go on their hike :( I was planning on going to Lakeside while Reyn was gone and after the Havasupai thing I wasn't sure what was going on. So now Reyn, Royce and I are driving to Lakeside on Thursday afternoon. And his friends are driving separately and the 3 boys, Reyn, Justin and Steve are going to Greer. They want to go camping still, and fishing. So they will get a guys trip just not to Havasupai. Sorry boys :( Next year, or maybe later on this year. So I will have some pictures I'm sure to post next week.
Ok so for the last month I have been keeping a beautiful baby girl every Thursday. She is 3 months old now, 2 months when I started. She is so cute and very good. She is still easy, sleeps most of the time. Royce isn't sure what to think of her haha. He tries to pull her binky out and poke her eyes out. The first 2 Thursdays I had her every time she would cry, he would cry. But his crying was like sympathy tears. It was so funny. Now when she cries he just stares at her and then he stares at me. I think he is saying "mom fix her". It has been an adventurous month managing 2 babies. haha. I'm not gonna lie, I am not ready for another baby anytime soon. Ha. But I am glad for the opportunity to enjoy a tiny baby again. And to teach me to balance 2 babies.
Well sorry no pictures this post. I am sure there will be plenty to come after this weekend. :)

2 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

It's fun to babysit and train yourself how to balance 2 kids. Practice on some one else's kid, lol! I'm so jealous you're going to Lakeside. I told Jason I want to go up there this summer some time.

Nikki said...

I am glad they still got a boy trip out of it, how nice of you to let him go....haha!
2 babies ain't no thang, who am I kidding, I am stressed all the time. :)