Monday, January 5, 2009

Update

Well sorry it has been a while since I posted. Things have been so busy in our lives lately. Today we took Reyn to the airport to fly to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is interviewing at a Physician assistant school out there tomorrow morning. I was really sad dropping him off. It took everything in me not to cry. lol I can really be such a baby when it comes Reyn or Royce. But I dropped him off and drove home. I haven't cried yet, hopefully I won't. Lol. But I have been trying to keep really busy this morning to kill time. Tonight Royce and I are going to a friends house to have a late night. So I will not have to be here all night with out Reyn. And then tomorrow I am going shopping with mom Ellen so that will help kill time. Then we pick Reyn up tomorrow evening. So it isn't a long trip. Just a long few days for me.

Our Christmas was wonderful. Reyn had to work Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Which wasn't so wonderful. But When he got home on Christmas Eve we went to his parents house and he opened all his gifts from that side of the family. Then Christmas morning he woke me up early and he made me breakfast. And we opened our gifts to each other. It was nice. He is a wonderful husband. Then he went to work. And Royce and I went to Reyn's parents house and opened all of our gifts from them. It was fun :) Royce was such a good boy.

New year's eve my family was down here. They came down on Tuesday night and stayed til Friday. We had fun with them. We did our gift exchange with them. Which was good, we got good gifts from everyone. :) We went to Justin's house for New year's eve and played Rock Band. It was a blast. Reyn is so cute as the drummer and a singer. He is so funny. And he does really good :) Reyn had to work again on New Year's eve and day. But he was home by the evenings to hang out. The family went to the museum on Friday and to lunch and then the left. We had fun with all the activities that took place this past weekend.

We have so much to be thankful for. I have so much to be thankful for. I have the greatest husband ever, I really couldn't have asked for better. He is so amazing. He is such a good daddy to Royce and caring to both of us. I am very grateful for a Healthy, handsome, precious baby boy. He is so wonderful, he brings such a fun spirit to our home. He is getting so big! And way more fun, everyday he is discovering something new. And it is so fun to show him new things and to get his reaction. He is such a wonderful blessing in our lives. I am very thankful for my family. They do so much for us. And are always excited to see us and of course see Royce. I am thankful for Reyn's family. Then too do so much for us. I am thankful for the opportunity Reyn has to get interviews with schools for PA programs. Even if we don't get in this year At least he had these opportunities and experiences. I am thankful for the gospel. I am thankful for Our Savior. I am thankful for Forgiveness. And for Repentance. I am thankful for many many more things. But i actually have to wrap this post up. I have had this page up for like 3 hours. And just keep coming back to it in between things.

Well we hope everyone has a wonderful start to 2009! Adios 2008! Sorry no pictures with this one. IT isn't that i don't have any, it's just that i have to upload them. so next post will have pictures :)

3 comments:

teviawall said...

Heidi, you are so wonderful. We want to have you guys over for dinner and hanging out. What is Reyn's schedule like? maybe you want to come out here when Jacob and Millie are here. They are running the Rock and Roll marathon.Check and see if Saturday the 17th is open for you guys, and if it is, let me know! We miss you guys.

Tevs

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Yes we had a good New Years...however we were both in bed by 9:30. We have been building a house so we were gone doing that and just so tired. However I was up at 11:30 and 12:20 with Gage (he was being a stinker that night) so I gave Jerry a last kiss and first kiss. That was about as exciting as it got for us! Did you guys have a good one?

Nikki said...

Bummer Reyn had to work thru all the holidays. You are so sweet the way you love each other. Hope the interview went well.