Monday, January 12, 2009

ROYCE

grandpa Borrego putting shoes on his feet at Target. Those shoes were so cute. But his feet are too fat on top and too small for all the shoes.

He is just a goof ball

wearing his bib, he soaks his shirts now with all his slobber. He is definitely teething!



He was talking to me in this picture. He is so fun!



Chewing on his tongue.










Holding his own bottle~ he is a big boy :)

ok this picture I was cleaning Reyn's bathroom and Royce was going room to room with me while in his bouncer. I was in and out of the rooms just cleaning as much as I could. Royce was a good sport. But I left the room for a minute to get some cleaner and Royce was sacked out. Haha, he is so funny.




This walker is Alli's - (Nicholes little girl). We put him in it to see what he would do. Well haha - he is so so short! We didn't lower it though. But see his little feet just dangling. lol



Here are pictures of our Royce. He is 4 1/2 months old and hilarious! He is growing up so fast. On Jan 8th I had to get him into the doc because he was pretty sick. Well coughing, sneezing, congested, a light fever, miserable! So I felt like I needed to get him in to make sure it wasn't something really bad. Well the doc said that his lungs were clear and no ear infections. Which was good that it wasn't ear infections and something bad. But he had us go get a chest x-ray for the little guy. Just in case there was something hiding deeper that what was on the surface. SO we took him down and he got an x-ray. It was so sad to watch him get it, they had his little arms up over his head well as high as they could go. He has little short arms and a big head. ha. Then they strapped his head in and he was pressed against a glass shield thing. It was seriously horrible. He started crying when they strapped his head down. I wanted to hit the girls. HA! Well it went fast and he was done and I grabbed him and ran. lol I got him home and we showered with a shower soother tablet thing. Cuz I too have been pretty sick. I put Vicks on him and saline in his nose and wrapped him up and fed him. And off to bed with him. He seems to be doing better. We got the results for the chest x-ray and it was normal. So that was wonderful news! He is still congested though, so i just Vicks him up before bed and after his shower in the mornings. He is breathing tons better. So that is the latest with us. Oh I forgot, he was weighed - I really thought he was only like 12 lbs or so, cuz he hasn't been eating as much the last week. And he is just so little still. But I was pleasantly surprised when the scale said 13 lbs 10 oz~ ! So he is getting bigger he gained over 2 lbs in a month and a half. So Yay, I was impressed. We also though just recently started giving him rice cereal, because before he was sick he was eating like 10 oz of milk! When before he only ate like 4-5. So he was eating like a pig! But he is growing! Well I am sure I will have something else to blog about soon enough. Enjoy these latest pictures. TTFN





6 comments:

AuBreY LyNn said...

Oooooooooooo my nephew is so cute! I just love him so much!!! That is so sad about the x-ray....which by the way you never told me about! haha.
Poor baby. At least he is doing better. And i am glad you are better too. I hope you guys have a good day! squeeze my fat footed nephew whom i love so much! hahaha. oh, and give him a big fat kiss or ten. :)

Crystal said...

He is too cute Heidi. I remember I had to take Alaya in when she was the same age as Royce for an xray. But they didnt strap her down. I just had to hold her arms above her head. I probably would have started crying if they had to strap her down. Hope you all get feeling better if you haven't already!

Nikki said...

It's so hard to watch what nurses and Dr.s do sometimes. Seth got three shots last week and it broke my heart. I cry with them. Oh and Seth also weights 13 pounds, crazy huh.
Ok my word verification is bastert...kinda funny I thought.

Dezirae said...

Raynen has close to the same foot "problem", Except hers are fat and small. I think they are more tall then long...I find cute cute CUTE shoes and I just pray and hope all the way to her little foot to fit it on....but alas... the shoe only fits on to her toes and then stops.
I had to spen around $50 on a pair of little velcro tennis shoes because they were the only half way cute ones that fit her block feet. But they are from Stride Right so they are supposed to help her walk right and correct her bowed legs she inherited from me.....
I will have to come pay you guys a visit! Let me know where your at! I live on 32nd St. and Union Hills.

The Gwynns said...

He is adorable! I love his little smile.

Pragers Place said...

that is one good lookin kid there cousin!! those little people sure are fun. it so fun to watch them and see what they do.