Saturday, January 24, 2009

5 MONTHS OLD!

I was doing the laundry and Royce was sitting on the island playing with his toy. All of the sudden he got really quiet and then started grunting. I looked up and he had the ring stuck around his little foot. Haha. He was working hard to get it off. Unfortunately I didn't wait to see how long he would spend trying to get it off. Haha.

So this picture - I was given a baby soothing cd and he was being feisty. SO I got the cd out and put it into a cd player and hooked up the ear phones. And TADA he ate his bottle peacefully and went to sleep not too much later. He is a funny boy!
Well we officially have a 5 month old! WOW does time fly or what!?! He went to the doc on Tuesday for his shots - he was at the doc 12 days before. In those 12 days he almost put on a full pound. As of Tuesday he weighs 14 lbs 8 oz! He is still only 23 1/2 inches long. SO he is still pretty short, but he is gaining weight. And that is all the doc was concerned about. He is happy, healthy and handsome! We love Royce more and more each day. He is such a wonderful baby.

3 comments:

Burgan said...

He sure is cute...Lilly loves her bumbo too. I can't believe how big our kids are getting!

Dezirae said...

Bumbos are pretty handly. You can use it everywhere. Royce and lilly are both becoming chunky babies.
I might be going through Mesa on my way back home from taking care of Granny for a week down here at my moms. Let me know if this Saturday sometime works for you Heidi.
Love you all!

Stacey said...

I can't figure it out--do you want the Cardinals to win????????????

good to see you last Sunday. :)