Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving


the cute ever so cute little Gunnell family :)

the foxy ladies - mom, me, aubs, amanda & hannah


The boys - the guys - the men :)



the whole family! it was so cold, haha, poor Royce had to be wrapped up. I didn't want him to get an ear infection or anything. Although i think he may have gotten sick still. Donny, Hannah and dad were all hacking.
Thanksgiving - well Reyn worked on Thursday, Royce and I ventured off to Globe to grannie's house. My family met up with us there and we had a little Thanksgiving meal with grannie B. It was fun. Royce was a good boy on the trip there, slept the whole way. Then he got super gassy and was not happy while we were there. I brought Hannah back with me and she stayed here til Saturday. It was nice having Hannah here, she played with Royce, got him laughing pretty good. It was so cute. Then Saturday morning we went up to Lakeside. It was cold to me, haha, I have become such a wimp! We got pictures - which I have posted. And stole from Aubrey's winkflash :) thanks aubs. Then we ate more turkey and potatoes and veggies and stuffing and so on and so on! LOTS of food! We hung out there watched Get Smart. Sunday we went to Sacrament meeting and then came back home to my parents, packed up and headed home. We had a great weekend. We ate a lot and I am sure gained a lot of weight. :) Thanks mom, dad, and sibs for the great time :)
We took Royce to the doctor on Tuesday Nov 25th. Poor little guy got his shots. He weighs 11 lbs 9 oz. and was 23 1/2 inches long. So he is getting bigger, but still tiny. He sure is a fun baby. When he isn't grouchy, but even then he is funny. He has a fake cry that is so pathetic. And then a real cry that breaks my heart. We love him and are so grateful for him.





6 comments:

Fullerton Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! I gave you an "award" so stop by my page to "pick" it up!

teviawall said...

Heidi, your family is so cute!! I am glad you got to spend some time with Granny as well. Royce is getting so big and you are such a good mommy!!! It sure is hard work, but the rewards are so so sweet! Keep up the good work. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm feeling pretty good acutally. I lucked out, no morning sickness! I went to the dr. today, and everything's good! I am so excited for this baby!

Anonymous said...

Ps...How's everything going with your family??

Darbi & Chris said...

I miss your family. I think about you guys. In fact I was thinking about your mom last night. I remember how awsome she is and how she lead the youth in a little singing thing once. Your little family is so darling. You and your hubby look great together. Good to hear from you. I will add you to my list of friends. C-ya.

AuBreY LyNn said...

cute page sis. hahaha WINK WINK! i like yours better than i like mine now. I am just too darn good with this whole page decor thing. haha. just kiddin! i love you! i hope you guys had fun on your lil vacation!