Friday, December 12, 2008

MAY DAY MAY DAY - OVERLOAD!

well Royce is strong enough to sit up in the bumbo. He is mr. tough stuff :)

He loves his little book, it makes a crackle noise. He is a good reader ;)
Haha always sticking his tongue out. And drooling. I hope he isn't teething yet.


He is so funny, he was laughing in this picture. My dad told me to take a picture of Royce and sent it to him. And this was the cute picture I got to send. Haha, Royce is such a funny boy.




He is just super cute here! He likes to sit up in the corners of the couch.








A macaroni penguin - We got to go on a Penguin Experience Tour at Sea World. The whole Gunnell clan went out so San Diego. And we all got to pet a penguin and go inside their freezing home. We were behind the glass waving at people that were going thru the exhibit. It was pretty neat.





Reyn and I








Crazy penguins all were waiting at the gate when we walked in. It was really funny. The one that looks head less is actually sleeping, haha. He was fine and then all the sudden he was head less. And out cold (haha, I'm a jokester)








Reyn petting the Macaroni penguin









Me petting the Macaroni penguin










A big fat Emperor penguin












Me, Reyn, Deena, Chip










Haha gooofy!













Alright so the Gunnell clan all got together for cake and ice cream. And Marlo pulled out these cool cups :) Do you like?













I finally got my nose ring I always wanted :) haha
  • Ok so there is a lot to talk about haha. This is a blog overload. But we have been busy. haha. So on Saturday Dec 6th Reyn, Royce and I headed to San Diego. Everyone else was already there. We got to the house and dropped off our things I fed Royce and changed him. We went and picked up a quick lunch. And then we went over to Sea World where the family was. Every year we get together with Reyn's side of the family. We celebrate Stephanies birthday. She passed almost 20 years ago. So it has become tradition to all get together in her memory. It was my 4th year doing this with the family. We always do something that Stephanie loved. So anyway, Reyn, me and Royce got to Sea world pretty much on time to go to our Penguin tour. Reyn's mom kept Royce while we went thru. Because it was freezing in the penguins little home. It was really neat. After the tour we met up with everyone and then broke off again. Those with us went on the water rapid ride thing. I didn't go because I didn't want to get wet. It was kinda cold. Plus I didn't want to be wet and cold since I have Royce. That is all I needed was for him to get to cold and get sick. So I stayed away from the water rides. I left to go feed Royce and in the few minutes of searching for a nursing room he fell asleep. And I got lost, so I just sat down and let him sleep. After a while everyone started calling me - but my phone was buried at the bottom of the diaper bag. So once I found it I noticed like 3 missed calls. I also had Reyn's phone, so they tried calling that too. I finally met up with everyone again. And the boys left again for another round of rides. It was dark by the time we left. But we had a good time :)
  • On Sunday we all drove out to Coronado island and had Miguels for lunch! Y-U-M! We walked around there for a bit. And then drove back and checked out a house for sale. So nice, pretty expensive, fun to dream :) After that we all met up for cake and ice cream. Red velvet cake that Francis made. Very very good! That is where the cool cups were introduced to all of us :) We were all super attractive. * Sunday was Stephanies birthday by the way :) Then that night we went out to Ihop for dinner.
  • Monday we met for lunch at Round table pizza and then went and got ice cream after. And everyone left . Except us and Reyn's parents. So we came back and took a little nap. And Reyn's parents babysat Royce while we went on a date. We went and saw Twilight! I was so happy to finally see it! And Reyn is the best husband for going for my sake. He knew how much I wanted to see it. And I LOVED IT! It wasn't like i pictured it to be but it was good. I can't wait to see the rest of them. When we came back Royce was asleep. He was a very good boy for gma and gpa.
  • Tuesday we helped clean house and went to a Thai restaurant. And packed up and the three of us went home. Doug and Ellen stayed back and finished cleaning. We had a wonderful time! We love San Diego. Royce was a very good boy on the way home slept almost the whole time!

Well there is more blogging to come. I am in my friend's wedding tomorrow I am sure there will be pictures of that :) TTFN :)

ONE MORE THING! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONNY! HAVE A GREAT DAY! WE LOVE YOU!













6 comments:

Skousen Seven said...

What a cutie! I love his smile, its from ear to ear!!! Sure looks like you had fun in San Diego. Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family.

Jodi and Jason said...

i know, I was so upset that I was down there twice on Friday and I didn't have time to see you or Brittni. Starting on Friday I have 2 weeks off from work, so I will definitely be making a trip down to see you and your little boy! He is so cute.

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Hey Heidi! I'm glad that you found me! I've wondered how you have been. Your little boy is a cutie! How old is he? Well keep in touch! I hope all is well for you and your famiily!

DeEdra said...

Wow, a mom. How exciting!
Congratulations on your bundle of joy! Looks like he's a keeper. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Super 2009!

Brie said...

I want those cups! They are pretty much the coolest things I've seen. They made me laugh the hardest of all the laughs today!

Jerry and Charlsye Miller said...

Royce is just 6 days older than Gage! Except Gage is almost 19lbs now. He was 2 1/2 weeks early but that's not stopping this boy...he eats all the time!! But I guess he doesn't really have a chance at being small since Jerry & I aren't the smallest people...you are just a petite little thing. I am so ready for Christmas! Kaysen is starting to understand it all so he getting excited so I can't wait until he walks out on Christmas morning. It is going to be so fun!!! I hope that you have a Merry Christmas! Keep in touch!