Monday, December 1, 2008



Here are the rules that you agree to when you accept this award:
“When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’. List if you can and/or dare at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!”
Well as far as I know Kimberly and Jodi gave me awards :) Thanks girls. But you are about to learn the truth :(
1. Well first off I do not make my blog cute! I will have to give Aubrey all the credit. I don't have the slightest idea of how it goes. haha.
2. I discovered today that I am apparently pretty homely, haha. I went to get a manicure done today with friends. And they wanted to wax my eye brows for free and I refused. I DON'T want to maintain eye brow waxing. I will just stick to my plucking when it doesn't look good.
3. They also wanted to do a pedicure - but I had surgery on my big toe when I was eight and I DO NOT like my feet! I won't let anyone touch them except Reyn. And that is only sometimes.
4. I can't sleep when it is hot, but I can't sleep unless I have a sheet or blanket on me.
5. Anytime I do any cooking or baking in my kitchen I have to clean it right after or during. I can't stand my kitchen to be messy!
6. I absolutely love shoes! Any where we go I always like to go look at the shoes ( just in case there is a shoe sale or something.)
7. I hardly wear make up. It just takes that much more time for me haha. ( man I really am homely)
8. I always dress up as nice as I can on Sunday. It is my only day to really look nice and feel good about it :) So I do go all out and sometimes I will put on a little but of make up. I have to make an impression :)
9. I like to cook but I don't get many opportunities to make dinner. Reyn works a lot of later hours. So I just settle with a bowl of cereal or oatmeal.
10. I am absolutely, completely, and totally in love with Reyn! He is the greatest husband I could ever hope for. He is so good to me. He is always saying things to make me feel good. I just love him so much!

I pass this award on to:
1. Lindsey
2. Jewelia
3. Ashley
4. Aubrey
5. Trashel (sorry if i spelled it wrong)
6. Darbi
7. Nikki
*I don't really know how to do all this linking and stuff. Maybe it is simple. But too complex for me. :(

0 comments: