Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAGGED


Well I have been tagged!




How long did you date before you were married? 4 months


How long have you been married? 3 1/2 years


What does he do that surprises you? scares me when i get the hiccups! every time


What is your favorite feature of his? I love his eyes, lips, smile! everything!


What is your favorite quality of his? HE has a gigantic HEART! always thinking of me and Royce and everyone!


Does he have a Nickname for you? Babe


What is his favorite color? blue? haha


What is his favorite food? Mexican? my enchiladas and pasta - Italian


What is his favorite sport? Basketball - GO SUNS!


When and where was your first kiss? our first date DEC 11Th 2004 - under my car port in the ghetto neighborhood i lived in


Favorite thing to do as a couple? just hanging out is wonderful! we don't get to do that much


Do you have any children? 1 handsome little boy!


Does he have a hidden talent? he can memorize things like no other/and he always has an answer for my dumb questions - even if it's made up haha


How old is he? 27


Who said I love you first? He did, maybe i did - maybe it was the same time? haha


What is his favorite type of music? classic rock - rock -hard rock


What do you admire most about him? He is so thoughtful


Do you think he will read this? yeah


Now...It's my turn to tag some of you. Lets see...I'd like to tag Ashley, Kimberly, Jewelia

1 comments:

Jewelia Eagar said...

Cute, i've never been tagged. We missed you on Friday night! Everyone said you guys were gonna come down to the Eagars, but we never saw you. I've been meaning to call you but i don't have your number. So sad we missed you.