Tuesday, November 4, 2008

FRIENDS


















Ashley and Hunter came to town! So we hung out and had a blast with our boys! They were so good for us. We packed them around Tempe Market Place and then around San Tan village. Not on the same day of course. It was so nice to hang out with Ashley and Hunter. She is such a good friend. And even though our boys are little they are friends too :) We had fun just walking around and talking. And stopping to feed our boys and change them. It was nice to have someone know what i am going through with having a baby. I love you Ashley! You are wonderful :) Thanks f0r hanging out with us this week. And thank you Andrew for letting her come out to visit.



3 comments:

Crystal said...

haha!! I love the first picture of Hunter and Royce sitting by themselves! So dang cute haha! I was laughing so hard. They are both so dang cute!!

AuBreY LyNn said...

I love that picture of Royce and Hunter by themselves, tipping over! hahaha. SO cute! Ahhh they will be friends, cute stuff!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Heidi I can't tell you how much your friendship means to me. I am so glad that we have been able to go through this together. I love you too!