Monday, October 27, 2008

Royce is 9 weeks old!

swaddled - he loves it :)

stretching!



smiley happy boy




sacked out






hanging with dad






Royce is getting so big! He is so much fun, growing fast! He is over all a very happy baby! He is always smiling. He is such a joy to have in our home. I can't believe he is already 2 months. He is discovering new things everyday. He has a sweet little voice he coos a lot at us. Always trying to join in on our conversations. It's so cute. Lately when he sneezes (he sneezes with his whole body, haha) he says AAHH afterwards. haha, it is so sweet. He discovered his hair and mine. But every once in a while he will pull his own hair and glares at me, like it was my fault. Sometimes he cries. He tries to stick his whole fist in his little mouth and then he gags and then he drools. and then sometimes he cries. He eats like a little piggy and then spits up like crazy. I am actually surprised that he gains any weight with how much he spits up. And i swear he thinks he can pack the milk in his cheeks. Cuz it could be like a hour after he eats and all the sudden curdled milk will be on his tongue, GROSS. haha, then he makes a sour face. And i clean him up and he smiles and tries to laugh. It is so so cute! He is a very good baby. WE love him very much!







4 comments:

AuBreY LyNn said...

I think he wins for the cutest baby boy that has ever been born on this planet. Soooo there ya go. I have the cutest nephew in this whole wide world. He is so precious, and i love him! :) I love all his happy baby photos! he is just so cute!!!!

Crystal said...

Heidi I must say you have made a freaking CUTE baby! I just want to hold him!!! what are you gonna be for Halloween? MISS YA!!!

Anonymous said...

Heidi! So fun to be in touch with you again. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I really am happy. I hope you get to meet Scot someday. Your baby is sooo cute. Isn't being a mom the greatest? I'm so happy for you. You look great and happy. Keep up the good work and keep in touch! Love ya girl!

Brie said...

I love the pictures! What a cute boy! Especially his smiling ones, you can't help but smile back at them! I love when babies get old enough to start to coo, that is such a fun stage!