Friday, July 18, 2008

just an update

Well i have realized that i haven't written on here for a while. There isn't much to say. We are pretty boring right now. Oh, well wait i have been in the primary for 3 years. that's right 3 years! But this past Sunday they released me. I guess I haven't been officially released like from the pulpit, but ya, i'm outta there.! This coming sunday we only have sacrament, so i don't teach, but the sunday after that they are going to let me teach. So i will be able to have one last lesson with my kids. I have had the 7 and 8 year olds, they are great. i will miss them. But one thing i am very scared about is going to Relief Society. I have an easier time talking with the kids then the women. I have never gone to relief society in my ward. I know it will be good, but im just nervous about going. I have to become a big girl, lol. so now i don't have a calling, which is kinda nice, no major responsibilities. they told me that i deserved a break especially with little gunnell on the way. Which is only 8 weeks away. Kinda a long time away still, but really not, i work so many hours that the weeks just fly by. i feel like i was just at the 12 week count down. and now here i am saying 8 weeks. I will have to get a picture of my big belly soon enough. and post it, so everyone can see how fat i am. lol. Well enough jibber jabber for now. Have a good weekend ! :)

3 comments:

Tevs said...

I totally know what you mean about relief society. I was in primary for about three years then we moved to Hong Kong and when I came back, they put me in the RS presidency. It was a strange transition and I am still trying to get used to it. You will enjoy getting to know the sisters in your ward! 8 weeks will go buy super fast, just wait and see! Love ya girl!

Christie said...

Woo hoo! I'm so excited that you get to come to relief society. Don't worry, we don't bite...at least not on the first Sunday. Hee hee. Just kidding of course. You deserve the break girl!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

This is bad to say but I love not having a calling. I'm sure I just cursed myself! and why do you only have sacrament next week?? what is that about?