Thursday, July 3, 2008

ALL DONE

YAY! Reyn is all done with ASU! Hooray! He is all done with his bachelors! I am so proud of him! And he got his state certificate for his EMT, so he can find a job now. I am so proud of my hubby, he is such a hard worker. I can't even imagine all the schooling he had to go through these last few years. Studying all day everyday, and working so hard to get good grades. Now we are just waiting for the PA program to let us in. He is applying now, we won't hear anything til December or January. but if he gets in he will start in June 2009. He is excited to get back into the working field again, won't have to worry about tests and finals and homework again, for a while. Reyn keeps pretty busy, he is a great guy! Thank you Reyn for being so wonderful!

I am 30 weeks, the baby count down thing is off a few days. Oh well, who really even knows when this baby will come. You can't even really set a date, i just wish instead of them telling me a date that they would just say sometime in the beginning of September. that way i am not thinking about a certain date, and when that date doesn't happen i won't be disappointed. Oh well. So I am at the 10 week count down, 10 more Sundays, according to the due date. We will just have to wait and see. Our baby is getting strong in my belly, he is crowding my right rib really bad. I have to push him out of the way often. but he always finds his way back to irritate my side. it's pretty exciting, his arrival, but I'm also kinda freaking out. It doesn't seem real yet to me, that he is going to come into this world, and that i am his mom. Whoa, pretty scary. I hope i am a good mom.

Well tomorrow is the 4Th of July! Already, i can't believe that it's already July. where has this year gone. My family will be here to party with us! We are excited. BBQ, swimming, fireworks, our countries independence, good company, etc... I hope everyone has a good 4Th. Adios!

6 comments:

teviawall said...

Heidi my dear, you will be a fantastic mommy!!!! Your child is so very blessed coming into a home with you and Reyn. You guys will be awesome, no doubt about it.

I wish I could tell you the last few weeks go by fast, but they are the longest, for me anyhow, especially with Enok cuz I ended up on bed rest with him for a week (not too bad, i know) That would be pretty cool if you actually had your baby on the 12 since that is Enok's bday!

Do you guys have any names picked out yet? Aubrey says that you don't really. I know you are secretly wanting to name him Mortemer McFly Gunnel. I just know it!!!

Have a wonderful time with your family this weekend! love ya!

The Blakes said...

Congrats to Reyn! And to you for being his #1 cheerleader! Once he gets into PA school, time will fly by! Good luck with the process. :)

Brie said...

Tell Reyn congrats on graduating! That is so great! You must be proud of him and all his hard work! And I know you will work just as hard to be the best mom! You have one lucky kid!

AuBreY LyNn said...

oh hogger, you do not have to worry about being a good momma! DUH you will be! no worries! i am proud of you and reyn! you two are such good examples!
And you BOTH will be great parents! i love you!

Lindsey said...

Heidi you are too stinking cute. I am so happy for you guys! Reyn is done with school, you have a baby on the way, YAHOO!! Congratulations on EVERYTHING!! You guys deserve it!

jackson family said...

10 weeks goes so fast you wont even believe it! so exciting! I hope he climbs out of your ribs before the epideral (sp) because bay was in myine and it hurt to lean over I was crying it hurt so bad the bending over not the shot...good luck!