Tuesday, April 1, 2008

WE ARE HAVING? . . . . . . . . ?

GROSS! NOT THAT! I found this picture saved in our pictures. It said man eater under it. Gross!

A BABY

hehe, got your attention though huh? it's April fools day! Sorry if you the viewer/reader are a bit angry right now. I am not at work today, and i am waiting for Reyn to get home from school. So we can go shoe shopping, i need comfy shoes for work. I needed to do something to kill some time. We will be going in on the 10th for just a check up. And then on the 15th (our 3rd anniversary) for the ULTRA SOUND! We are both so excited! It will be a memorable anniversary for both of us. Well better get going. Have a good week!

3 comments:

AuBreY LyNn said...

You did not get my attention, because I already knew about the ultra sound date...you only told me several times. ;) But that fish is disgusting. F.Y.I ahaha

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

YOu are soo sneaky!! you better really out what you are having when you find out!

Skylar & Chanell said...

Hey heidi. How are you? Congrats on your up coming arrival. You and I are not too far apart in our pregnancies. When's your due day? Well it was nice talking to ya. Have a good one:D