Tuesday, April 15, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!





Well it's our 3rd year anniversary! Yay! And we got the best gift, today we had our ultra sound. We woke up at 6 a.m got ready and went in to the doc at 7:15. We went into the room for the ultra sound Linda-the sonographer put the jelly on my belly. And we waited anticipating the moment to hear what we are having. About 10 minutes goes by and she finally asked us if we wanted to know what we were having. Of course we want to know! Then there it was she pointed the little parts out. There is the butt, there is one leg, there is the other leg. Then she typed - - -BOY! That's right a BOY! We are having a boy! We are soooo excited! Reyn was so excited, it was so cute to see how his face lit up. What a great start to our day! What a great anniversary gift!







11 comments:

AuBreY LyNn said...

YAY!! My little nephew! Awww! I am so excited for you two! I hope you love the cute background that I put together! haha. Aww my little nephew. :)

Fullerton Family said...

Yay!!!! I am SO excited for you two!!!! I have been wondering, I wanted to text you, but my dang cell phone died!!!! Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

Fullerton Family said...

Oh, and that's DEFINETLY a boy, lol!!!

Dave,katie,Courtney and Colton said...

Congrats. A boy how much fun...

Bret said...

Boys - sounds like you guys are copy cats to me. Now if you were having 3 boys I'd be impressed. =) Congrats! We must do dinner soon.

Fullerton Family said...

OH and WHERE are some belly pics?!?!?!?! I need to see your cute preggo self!

Brie said...

Congrats again! How fun for you two, especially Reyn, he gets a little buddy to do all those "manly" things with! I agree with Kimberly, where are the cute belly pics? And hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

jackson family said...

congrats on the boy! so fun to know what you are having now you can go crazy buying things for him! happy aniversery

Skousen Seven said...

Happy belated anniversary! What a great gift!!! My sister just found out they are having a boy about the same time as you. So excited for you and Reyn. You will make the best parents!!!!!

Skylar & Chanell said...

Congrats you two. How fun is that. Now you can go shopping! YAY:)

Erica Wiezbowski said...

congratulations, guys!! we're so excited for you!!!!