Tuesday, March 25, 2008

ALLERGIES! UGH

These last few weeks a have had these terrible allergies. I get them every year, and they are awful! For the last 3 years i have had to go get the kenalog shot and it is amazing. But this year i am pregnant and i don't want to risk anything. So last night i didn't sleep very well at all. I woke up at like mid night sneezing, who sneezes at mid night!? apparently i do. Then again at 3 am i was up. this time poor reyn woke up too. I just hate having these stinking allergies! And i feel so bad for waking Reyn up. He is at school today probably really tired. Cuz of me. Oh well so that's my post for this time. Sorry i am not very entertaining.

1 comments:

AuBreY LyNn said...

You poor little thing. It will go away though, it always does. But this time next year...you will have the baby with you! That has to be exciting!