Friday, April 9, 2010

Catch up














Well photo over load sorry! The pictures aren't in order and my computer doesn't let me write under each picture anymore. SO bare with me haha. On Mar 23 my family came down and hung out for a few days. It was their spring break so they came down to see Royce and be away from Lakeside for a bit. We went to the zoo. Royce really seemed to enjoy it I had Eva also that day and she was a good girl. Royce loved the flamingos and ducks the stared at them for a long time and jabbered on and on about them and or to them. It was so cute. He growled at almost every animal except the ducks he gave them a gack gack. haha. We had a great time with my family. Reyn had to work while they were here so Royce did all the entertaining. Which he doesn't mind he is such a funny little boy.

A while back Reyn brought home a news paper article on brownies. The ultimate brownie. So the other night I decided I was ready to make them and surprise Reyn. They were delicious, extremely rich though. One bite was enough for a few hours. I never got through one piece in one sitting I had to just graze haha. Anyway they turned out delicious and Reyn was happy :). It was a good surprise.

I had to post the silly pictures of Royce. He is getting so big. He is such a joy to have here. So the other day I put both kids in Royce's room to play while I tried to clean. I heard precious laughter from both babies. And I came in the room to find diapers scattered EVERYWHERE! I couldn't even get upset because both babies were having so much fun and laughing so hard. It was so funny and messy. Good thing they are cute. And their laughs are so contagious! They probably played with the diapers a good 20 minutes. I just let them throw them around and be crazy. The damage was already done so I just let them get it out of their systems. Royce and Eva are playing more and more these days and really becoming good little buddies. It has been really nice watching Eva because it gives Royce a sense of a sibling, kind of. He loves playing with Eva. When she is taking a nap and he woke up from his he walks by the pack and play where she is and he says "shhhh" and puts his finger to his lips. It is so cute. He is always giving Eva kisses and hugs. He is such a sweet little boy.

One more thing I want to talk about, so conference was AMAZING! I just love listening to the talks. I love that they spoke of families. And the importance of motherhood. I love that I can be a stay at home mom. I feel so blessed to be here for Royce for everything. And to witness first hand all his new discoveries. And I love that Reyn supports us and wants me to be a stay at home mom. Money gets tight at times. But Reyn and I know the importance in me being home with Royce. And we have been extremely blessed because of our faith. I am grateful to be apart of Royce's everyday life and growth. He wears me out often but I wouldn't change it for the world. I have so much to be grateful for. I have the most amazing husband who loves me always and always. I have an amazing family, both my side and Reyn's side. Reyn starts P.A. school in June we are both so excited and so scared. But we know we will be taken care of. Well that's all I have for now. Next week we are going to San Diego for our anniversary. SO hopefully I will have some good pictures :)

4 comments:

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Looks like crazy good times! That is an all too familiar look to my house everyday. fortunately i am able to pick up for the most part. if i didn't what would hunter do the next day?

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

You need to post the recipe to that brownie, it looked amazing! the you need to call us to go out!!

The Roberts Family said...

Hahah Ahhh Royce. He is a sweetheart. I love him with all my heart. Goodness. I am glad they were having fun, haha even though they trashed the room! :) haha And those brownies were good!!!

Heather said...

those pics are so cute!! he's such a cute kid, Heidi!! Love it!