Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ULTRA SOUND - weekend




These both were done today. We had to go back in for another ultra sound because we didn't get a very good look at his spine. But the appointment went good. Our baby boy is growing fast and is looking good. The picture on the left is his face and his fist. I think he was getting ready to punch me. lol. The second picture is just another face shot. But it is a pretty good face shot. He has a cute little button nose. He is so cute! I am so excited to hold him, to see him. He measured out at around 11 to 12 inches and about a pound and a half. And she said in the next few weeks he will only be getting bigger. I am 25 weeks and just patiently awaiting his arrival.
I have had the last 3 days off. It's been so nice, i feel so weird not going to work. But soon enough i will have my work cut out for me. My mom and sisters came to town Sunday night. We hung out Monday and took my sister Amanda to EFY. She will have fun, she is brave, and willing to be social. It was a great weekend. It was great to see mom and the girls. I go back to work tomorrow.

5 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I can't believe how fast it's gone! He will be here before you know it!!

AuBreY LyNn said...

Haha that baby has your nose Heidi!!!! Definitely your son! Ha. I hope you like the new thing I did on your page. It is still blue...haha. But if you want other colors...let me know ok? Welp, I love you!

Nikki said...

I am glad you had a great weekend, how fun to spend it with the girls. Don't you just love ultra sounds, I am so looking forward to ours, can't wait!!

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

It was fun to play with you guys on Sunday. we need to get together more often! and do chocolate fondue!

Fullerton Family said...

Hey Cute Preggo Mama~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (Yesterday, but I still remembered!)