Sunday, May 25, 2008

Be-lated Mother's Day posting





Well mother's day was 2 weeks ago, but i didn't write about it. We were up in Lakeside with my family. It was so nice up there. So my aunt Tenney had a baby girl and i went to see her. My little boy in my belly didn't like me holding her. He Kicked and kicked and punched at her. It was funny, he is a feisty little guy and he isn't even out yet. Or maybe he was letting her know that he was there, and that he knew her. Who knows. It was just funny how he just kicked and kicked every time she was resting on my belly. Then when i lifted her off he didn't bother to kick anymore. By the way isn't Reyn so attractive in that picture. Haha, he is a silly guy.

This other picture is me and Reyn, he is so good. We bought my mom a beautiful corsage for Mother's Day. And Reyn also surprised me with one. It was so sweet. So this was him getting ready to attempt to pin it on me. It was so pretty. It made me feel special. And there is another photo of my belly. It's so funny looking. lol


2 comments:

Nikki said...

I love that you have a blog, now I get to check up on you this way and not just at church. haha

Fullerton Family said...

Your belly is so cute!