Monday, February 25, 2008

new post

Well i suck at keeping this blog updated. I didn't even write about Valentine's Day! We went to the doc that day and we got to hear the heart beat of our baby! It was so neat, it just made this whole pregnancy so real. Lately i have just felt like im sick, and it sucks, but after hearing the heart beat! It just really made me excited and made me realize that i have a tiny baby inside me . Pretty cool! Reyn is very excited too! He was so cute to watch when we were listening to the heart beat, it was beating so fast. He had an ear to ear grin on his face. It was just very special! We are very excited.

2 comments:

BoRRegO FaMiLy said...

haha We are SO EXCITED for you guys! And for all of us to have well in Mom and Dad's case to be grandparents, and then in the kids' case to be aunts and an uncle! WHOOOOOO! :)

AuBreY LyNn said...

That must have been cool...to hear the baby's heart beat! I wish I could have seen reyn's face!!!! haha that is so cute! You guys are going to be a mom and dad! That is NUTSO and CRAZY! But way cool. I am sure that little child will love me the most out of the aunts and uncles.:)