Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My day off

Well it's Tuesday again, which means it's my day off. So i have time to post on the blog. Last week was a terrible week in the world of Heidi. I had a case of the flu didn't eat or drink for 24 hours straight. Doing good though now today. And so far this week is better. This morning Reyn and i did 3 loads of laundry. And i still have possibly another one to go. Who knew that 2 people could use up so many clothes in a weeks time. I can only imagine it will be worse once i add a baby into the laundry picture. I went for a walk this morning in our neighborhood, it's a nice neighborhood. The weather is so nice down here right now. It is supposed to get up to 78 degrees today, which is a little warm for Feb. But oh well, it's the valley, it's expected. Reyn is on his way home from school right now. I better go, so we can go get lunch. Have a fabulous week if i don't post again til next week. - oh yeah hey p.s. our first dr appt is this thursday! probably won't be an appt to speak of, but it's this thursday.
adios~

1 comments:

AuBreY LyNn said...

Oh man you are a nerd little one! Haha. But I sure do love you! I wish it was that nice here! It is windy AGAIN, which equals...more weather. YUCK. I guess there is a snow storm blowing in sometime...I hope it goes away. It is so lame when it snows...too cold.