Thursday, January 20, 2011

Collage post

We went up to Globe to visit Grannie and help her clean her house. She was so excited to teach us how to tie this quilt her way. We had a very enjoyable time with her. I love that we can take the time to spend with her. She is a very special lady! I love to sit and visit with her.
Royce LOVES to wear his daddy's shoes! He wears them all the time. He just wants to be like his daddy :)
We went up to Lakeside this last weekend. Reyn went skiing and Royce and I stayed back and hung out with my mom, Donny and Hannah. Royce loves it up there. Donny builds him blanket forts and plays basket ball with him. Hannah is great with him and plays whatever he wants to play. It was a quick and enjoyable trip.
Yesterday Royce and I went to the Zoo with a good friend and her 2 little boys. We had a lot of fun visiting and showing the boys all the animals. Royce really got into this time. He would say all the animal sounds and try to say the animal names for me. Thank you Marisa for the invite. We had a great time! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jon♥kara said...

Hey Heidi thanks for the comment, we are loving being parents. You guys look like your doing great and your little boy is a doll. I love your hair it looks great!

The Roberts Family said...

I am glad you guys got to visit Granny, if my work schedule was not SO CRAZY I would be there too. I wish I could have gone last time. But with us opening a new store and getting even busier...and with my new position...I am just SWAMPED All the time. But hopefully I can take a breath and go with you guys next time. Just make it a monday hahahaha. LOVE YOU SIS!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

I love all of the pictures! Hopefully I'll get to be in more soon! ;)haha