Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday post








Well Friday Feb 26th was Reyn's birthday! He got the day off so we could celebrate! :) FUN FUN! Deena and Chip had an extra ipod nano, so I bought it from them for Reyn. Got a sweet deal on it :) Reyn loves it! And he wasn't even expecting it so that was even better. He will be getting a laptop soon for P.A school, so his family pitched in for one. We ate at Joe's farm grill in Gilbert. It was only our 2nd time eating there. It was delicious! I think Reyn had a great birthday. WE got to hang out all day. I know Royce and I enjoyed having him home. I am so grateful to be his wife! He is an amazing husband. He is so patient with me and so loving. And he is the best dad ever! He loves Royce so much and Royce loves him. They are little buds. I love to watch them interact and play together. I am very blessed to be married to my best friend. Reyn I hope your day was as wonderful as I thought it was. Thank you for being the greatest husband in the world! I love you!

p.s. I don't have many updated pictures of Reyn. I haven't been good with the camera lately. And we haven't really gone anywhere lately. So no pictures of trips or anything.

2 comments:

Jodi and Jason said...

happy birthday to Reyn! It's always nice to have your husband home for the day :) I was just telling Jason how January and February are so boring there is nothing to take pictures of, lol. Hope you are doing great Heidi, Love ya!

The Roberts Family said...

I hope reyn had a good day too! I am sure he did! :) We need to get your family photos done....soooo let me know when you wanna do that. Love you sis.

p.s. the "WORD VERIFICATION" haha reminds me of chaca! it is "macaspor" hahahahahaha! Ahhh. that is super.