Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Late Post of my Valentines day










Saturday morning I woke up we got ready for the day. And Reyn said we are going out tonight. I asked who we were going to have watch Royce. He said it was already taken care of. So I pretty much left it at that. We had a pretty busy day Saturday. Reyn took Royce to Chase Field with our Brother in law. They got a tour of everything. There is a picture of a tire here posted - and it is for the players to hit, kick, throw things at, just take out their frustration. Reyn said they had a pretty good time. It's just hard to do much with an 18 month old. He was too small for the games and bouncy toys they had. Reyn ended up just carrying him around the whole time. But fun none the less. :) I was visiting my good friend and her baby in the hospital. Then I picked the boys up and Royce got a nap. Later around 7 p.m Aubrey showed up to watch Royce. Reyn told me earlier during the day that I had to dress nice for the dinner. I was getting pretty excited. I really didn't think we would do anything or much for each other for Vday. But Reyn sure surprised me. We pulled up to the Hyatt hotel and had 2 men open our doors for us. Valet parking, I knew it much be good :) Reyn asked if I was getting excited, of course I was! Then we walked into the hotel and Reyn asked where the Compass room was. And we were pointed the right direction - we got to the elevator it went fast, we got to the 24th floor and I noticed something was spinning. Making me feel dizzy. Then we got right in - Reyn had made reservations 2 weeks ahead of time! Good boy! We sat down, and we slowly rotated around and got a good view of Phoenix. It was wonderful! We had good food good service good views! And even better dessert! It was a fabulous surprise! I am so grateful for Reyn! I have been blessed with such a wonderful husband! We had a great time on our date just talking and laughing. He truly is my best friend. Thank you Reyn for such a great surprise. I love you!

4 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Very good Reyn!! Tj is pretty good but he could use a few lessons in romance!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

How fun! Such a lucky lady!

The Roberts Family said...

I am glad you had fun!!! You deserve it! And....i love watching my nephew...so leave as much as you want! hahaha.
I love you too!

Jessie Lewis said...

How cute is Royce's little Dbacks shirt?