Friday, January 8, 2010

Self motivation

Well it is a new year! Can't believe 2009 has already come and gone! This year I have decided that I need to lose 15-20 lbs still! I can't handle feeling so big I'm my body! I don't fit into my clothes like I want to. And I still have my belly from having Royce. I do not like it! I need to lose as much weight as I can before becoming pregnant again. Which is still prob a year away. If all goes as planned. :) SO I do have sometime to really get my butt into shape! I just need to do it. I didn't realize how busy my life would be with Royce. And I started watching Eva again- which I love! I just don't give myself enough time to exercise and get myself into the body that I will like. I feel dumb blogging about this haha. But I feel like if I get it written down that I want to lose weight and see it then it could motivate me into it! haha. Pathetic. Well so far this week I have worked out only 2 times 40 mins each time. I need to do some exercises today. I must get my butt into gear! I need to feel better about the body I am in. That's all ;)

5 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

i am right there with you and i haven't even had kids yet. good luck!

Keri said...

I'm glad you did post about it!!! I gained like 40-50 pounds after I had Kenzie and I felt awful! I am still trying to get back to where I want to be and it is a ton of work but it is a big thing to know you're not alone!! I hate it when I see a girl who has a baby and looks like a supermodel again 3 weeks after the baby is born!! Since Kenzie came along I've taken up running, water areobics, jazzercise, p90X, weightlifting and much more! It can happen, you can do it!!!

The Roberts Family said...

Oh Heidi, you are gorgeous! :) You look amazing and i love you!!!

Jessie Lewis said...

Those darn babies giving us soft tummies! I definitely need to start working out more. I'm so darn lazy it angers me.

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

YOU CAN DO IT HEIDI CHELLE!!!