Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Royce loves to be outside

his first time on the swing. He was pointing at an airplane asking "What's that?"

first time going down the slide, not much of a reaction

Riding on the Zebra, he was so thirsty he didn't really care about anything else.



Going for a walk in our neighborhood. He stops to look at everything on the ground and in the air.


Well I am sooo glad that the weather is getting better! I love winters in Mesa! So nice! And now that it is finally cooling down we can go outside! Which Royce LOVES! He always wants to go on walks and ask me what everything is. Not that he knows or really understands what he is saying. But it's cute and fun to talk with him. And have him jabber back at me. He says a few things that I think he knows the meaning. But over all it is just jibber jabber. We have so much fun with Royce he is getting so big so fast! So we are really trying hard to soak it all in. And enjoy every minute of him.




3 comments:

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

He is so stinking cute! I love having our boys basically the same age. They do so many of the same things but are so far apart. :) it just makes me smile.

Heather said...

dude he is so cute!! hey we ought to do dinner again or something!

Jodi and Jason said...

I love that pumpkin picture of Royce, too cute! What's he dressing up as for Halloween? is he walking all over the place now? I really need to see that little boy again! My mom does still live in Gilbert, I need to get myself out there sometime soon, I will let you know when I make it over there. Actually Josh's baby is due this week, so I'll probably be out that way soon!