Friday, July 24, 2009

11 MONTHS OLD ALREADY!

Being a goofball, this is what happens when he is very tired, he gets slap happy crazy.
I got him to stop laughing and acting silly.
what is this face, haha, he is too cool

we shared a banana, this was his mouth full.


Well another month has come and gone, our little boy is almost a year old! Yikes!! He is a little terror, haha, into everything and anything. Royce is learning and growing so much! We love our little boy. He is such a fun little guy. I just wanted to make sure I posted that he was 11 months old today. Since every month I have posted for him. Most posts are about him. But today is one month closer to a year old! Time flys when you are having fun!



Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Just Be You said...

Oh my gosh Royce is so adorable ! I love that little face he is making ha ha . He is a sweet heart and i can't wait to see you guys again.