Sunday, December 30, 2007

I LoVE you!


Hello, I just wanted to share this with you...

"One of the remarkable qualities about God's love for us is that not only do we experience it as validating and affirming but it also produces growth and change in us. It literally moves us forward, toward Him and our own eventual exaltation. It is a sculpting, correcting, and purposeful kind of love."

I thought that quote was great, it came from my book that Kolton's parents gave me. I recommend buying it, it is called..."A HEART LIKE HIS. MAKING SPACE FOR GOD'S LOVE IN YOUR LIFE." By Virginia H. Pearce.

I cannot put that book down, it really makes you think and just makes you want to be better. I love it. It honestly is one of my new favorite books besides the Book of Mormon. I think they bought it at book barn? So I think you should look into buying it. :) I love you with all my heart. Both of you. Have a good day!
Love ya!

0 comments: